Topic: Setting preset as default

Is it possible to set a preset as a default when starting Juicebox-Pro?

Also, can it be set as default that the "resize image" box be unchecked when starting the program?

thanks!

Re: Setting preset as default

It is not possible to change the default values in JuiceboxBuilder-Lite/JuiceboxBuilder-Pro (such as the selected 'Resize Images' checkbox).
It is also not possible to automatically load a Preset on launching the application.

However - if I understand the poster's intent - it IS possible to accomplish the same thing by using Juicebox (with Pro Options) in jAlbum. Save a gallery set up the way you like it as the Default in jAlbum, and then when you plop images as the start of a new gallery, you'll be all set. It's what I've been doing off and on for the last week, converting my web picture pages from using some old software to JB-Pro via jAlbum.

Bill

Yes, I'm converting old galleries from SimpleViewer-Pro to JuiceBox-Pro and anything that can streamline the process would be beneficial.
But this would even streamline my workflow when creating new galleries.. as I have my images edited in batch via Photoshop and there are times when I draged images into Simpleviewer and forgetting to uncheck the "resize" box having all the images resized to something other than desired.
It would also be nice not to have to go thru the process of opening and selecting a preset file every time.

wspollack wrote:

However - if I understand the poster's intent - it IS possible to accomplish the same thing by using Juicebox (with Pro Options) in jAlbum. Save a gallery set up the way you like it as the Default in jAlbum, and then when you plop images as the start of a new gallery, you'll be all set. It's what I've been doing off and on for the last week, converting my web picture pages from using some old software to JB-Pro via jAlbum.

Bill