Topic: Gallery works in US, but not in Germany

My site galleries work fine here in the US, however, a friend in Germany is getting blank space where the juicebox Pro galleries should be on my individual gallery pages.  He has used both Firefox and Safari on the Mac and Chrome on the PC--but it does work on his iPhone.  His browsers are up-to-date.  My index pages do work, but the images on those pages are not in Juicebox.

In response, I created a modified page using Dreamweaver HTML5 designated page which also works here but not for him in Germany.  Anyone have any clues why?  (He does get my "noscript" page when he turns off Javascript support.)

Link to an original gallery page:   http://johnacurso.com/ACWpeople/ACW-People.html

Link to my updated HTML5 test page:  http://johnacurso.com/ACWpeople/Modified2.html

I plan to move the CSS off these pages once I figure out what is going wrong, hope that info is helpful to anyone who might see an error in the coding.

Thanks in Advance,

John

Re: Gallery works in US, but not in Germany

I plan to move the CSS off these pages once I figure out what is going wrong, hope that info is helpful to anyone who might see an error in the coding.

You can check your page's code with the W3C Markup Validation Service and fix any errors reported. Once your page's code validates correctly, it should be rendered with greater predictability and consistency across different browsers. This may not directly be the cause of your problem but the errors should be fixed.

I have viewed your galleries and both display OK so the problem does not appear to be with your Juicebox galleries.
It looks like there is something specific to your friends system/setup which is causing his problem.
You could ask your friend to see if he can view any of our own Juicebox demo galleries here. If he cannot view them, then he could check that JavaScript is enabled and working in his browser by visiting this web page.
Also, he could check whether or not his PC internet connection is over a 3G network. If it is, then please see this FAQ:
Why can't I view my gallery on a 3G mobile connection?

The demos did work on his computers, however, this morning at his work, my sites worked fine for him.  He will get back to me on Thursday about the home issues, when he is back in town.  It does appear to be something causing it at his home only, although as I said, the demos worked fine?!?

Thanks,

The demos did work on his computers, however, this morning at his work, my sites worked fine for him.

If the problem is intermittent (and not consistent), then the problem may lie with either the web server on which your galleries are hosted (which may be experiencing downtime) or your friend's internet connection. The gallery may fail to load if it takes too long to fetch the required files from the web server.

Turns out, he has a 4g network at home--don't know if that has the same issues as a 3g network would, but it appears it may.

This is likely to be the problem. Your friend could perhaps contact his 4G service provider to see if it is possible for them to turn off content modification on his account.