Topic: Flickr Images Not Showing

I am using Juicebox on an html page and trying to populate the gallery using Flickr. In Juicebox Builder-Pro, I am able to access the Flickr set that I want to display without any issues. After selecting Customize and Publish, I copied the provided code into my html page. However, I must be missing a step. When I look at the page live, it is displaying the default Juicebox images on my html page. How does it know to use the Flickr images?

Thanks for your assistance!

Re: Flickr Images Not Showing

If you use JuiceboxBuilder-Pro to create your gallery, you can create a Flickr-sourced gallery on the 'Images' tab.
Just select 'Flickr' as the 'Image Source', enter your Flickr User Name (and any other parameters you wish to use), customize the gallery as required (on the 'Customize' tab) and save the gallery on the 'Publish' tab.
You can then following the embedding instructions here.
If you have made any modifications to your gallery, you may need to clear your browser's cache to ensure that your browser is not hanging onto and using older versions of your gallery files.
If you continue to experience difficulties, please post the URL to your gallery so that I can take a look.

Yes, that's exactly what I did. In the Images tab, it is bringing up the Flickr set without any issues. When I look at the resulting code though, there is no reference to Flickr. Do I need to add that somewhere else?

Here is the html page that's produced. (I will actually be taking the code and plugging it into an existing page once I get it to work.)

http://www.dominioncraftsman.com/galler … tchen.html

Thank you.

Yes, that's exactly what I did. In the Images tab, it is bringing up the Flickr set without any issues. When I look at the resulting code though, there is no reference to Flickr. Do I need to add that somewhere else?

The Flickr configuration options are stored in the gallery's 'config.xml' file which should be uploaded as part of the embedding process (not the embedding code displayed on the 'Publish' tab). There is no need to add anything to either the 'config.xml' file or the embedding code manually.

Here is the html page that's produced.

Your gallery's 'config.xml' file here: http://www.dominioncraftsman.com/gallery/web/config.xml
... is the sample 'config.xml' file from the 'web' gallery in the Juicebox-Pro download package.
You should replace this 'config.xml' file on your web server with your own gallery's 'config.xml' file (from within your own gallery folder after saving the gallery in JuiceboxBuilder-Pro).

That did it. I hadn't uploaded the new config.xml file.

Thanks so much for your assistance and quick turnaround!!