Topic: Photo order is entirely random via Flickr

I have tried several different options via flickrsort, and I can't seem to get my slideshow in any kind of order. 

Example here: http://www.maxphotostudio.com/index.php … oth/toler/

The images are numbered according to capture time, but all different options leave it completely random.  The images are all in one specific set, and are ordered correctly on Flickr.

Any help is appreciated!

Re: Photo order is entirely random via Flickr

Please see the following FAQs which should hopefully help with your problem:
How do I change the order of images from Flickr?
How do I change the order of images in a Flickr Photo Set?

Unfortunately neither option helps.  The set is already organized chronologically, which is how I'd like it to show up in JB.  All the photos are from the same date, so changing the date wouldn't help.  I'm just wanting them to show up in the order taken, but no luck so far.

If you are using the flickrSetId configuration option, then the flickrUserName and flickrUserId configuration options are not required so try removing them from your gallery's XML file.

I'm not using the flickrSetId- should I be?  I am creating galleries based on tags.

I'm not using the flickrSetId- should I be?

I thought you might have been using flickrSetId as you mentioned that the "images are all in one specific set" and that the "set is already organized chronologically". If your images are in a Flickr set and are organized as you wish them to be displayed in your Juicebox gallery, then try using flickrSetId instead of flickrUserName or flickrUserId. If your images are not in a Flickr set, then perhaps you could organize them into one.

Worked like a charm!  That's the way I'll do it from now on.  Thank you, Steven!