Topic: Button Bar Position and Caption Font

Hiya,

Loving Juicebox - thanks! I'm wondering if you can help with a couple of things:

1. Is there a way to make the Button Bar position within the caption area and as Overlay-Image not just Overlay. I want the buttons to always appear in the bottom right hand corner of the image regardless of the proportions of the image size. Without this Overlay Image, the buttons will sometimes be half in and half out of the image which doesn't look great.

2. I've changed the font of the captions to Futura - this appears fine within Juicebox Builder Pro preview but does not appear when previewing in any of the browsers. I've cleared the caches so it's not that. I used this within the caption box in Juicebox Pro:
<font face="futura">Sahara Desert</font>

Any help would be much appreciated. I'm no expert at this game - just feeling my way around!

Ta.

Re: Button Bar Position and Caption Font

1. No. The Button Bar's position (set via the buttonBarPosition configuration option) can be set to OVERLAY, TOP or NONE and the its horizontal alignment (set via the buttonBarHAlign configuration option) can be set to LEFT, CENTER or RIGHT. The Button Bar configuration options can be found here.

2. Perhaps the font is included with Adobe AIR (and is displayed in the live preview window in JuiceboxBuilder-Pro) but is not installed on your computer. If you do have the font installed (viewers of your gallery would need to have it installed on their own computers in order to see it), then try the following code instead:

<style="font-family: futura;">Sahara Desert</style>