Topic: pre sales ??

Am presently using flash based Fotoplayer(very nice,what he has there)  for galleries.
            But thanks Apple(BS) I suppose I should change those galleries out.
  Questions:
1.-  Mostly single galleries,can the menu be removed and only the back button(or nothing) in the upper left,find the menu pushs everything too far to the right on mobile.
2.  In the lite version the thumbs seem to be a fixed crop,I have some panoramic galleries that need a thumb that is say 180x90,possible in the PRO???
  Have a panoramic gallery here    http://www.jbaimages.com/gallery/wpan/fp    that I feel this juicebox could come very close to being similar.

Thanks Bryan.

Re: pre sales ??

1.-  Mostly single galleries,can the menu be removed and only the back button(or nothing) in the upper left,find the menu pushs everything too far to the right on mobile.

If you are referring to the Juicebox skin for jAlbum, then the menu can be removed (which will result in a single gallery of images in the root input directory) by going to 'Album -> Settings -> Advanced -> General' (from the drop-down menu at the top of the jAlbum window) and deselecting the 'Process subdirectories' checkbox before clicking 'OK' and making your album.

2.  In the lite version the thumbs seem to be a fixed crop,I have some panoramic galleries that need a thumb that is say 180x90,possible in the PRO???

With Juicebox-Lite, all thumbnails are 85 x 85. With Juicebox-Pro, you can set the dimensions of the thumbnails to whatever you like using the Juicebox-Pro Thumbnail Options thumbWidth and thumbHeight.
You would first need to upgrade the skin from Juicebox-Lite (which it comes bundled with) to Juicebox-Pro by following the instructions on the skin's web page. You would then need to tell jAlbum what size of thumbnail images you would like it to create ('Album -> Settings -> Images -> Image bounds') and enter the corresponding Juicebox-Pro configuration options into the skin settings 'Pro Options' text area as follows:

thumbWidth=180
thumbHeight=90

Re: pre sales ??

Thanks for the quick return,should of looked thru the sample sites before posting.
  Good examples, that lots is possible,perfect.
   Bryan