Topic: Dropshadow main image disappears

Hi Felix,

The dropshadow of the main image  between mainimage and thumbnails disappears by a small gap between thumbnails and mainimage.
I don't have a URL available at the moment but it is easy to test it with preview in de JuiceboxBuilder-Pro.

The distance between the mainimage and thumbnails is taken from the mainimage but not from the mainimage + image shadow blur pixel size.

I can correct this by setting an image padding with the same dimension or larger of the image shadow blur.
Please correct this in the next build.

Another odd thing is the thumbnail padding, the thumbs shadow blur is cut off by a thumbpadding smaller than the Thumb Shadow Blur. This is different by the main image, the shadow is still visible with an image padding smaller than the image shadow blur.

Re: Dropshadow main image disappears

I can correct this by setting an image padding with the same dimension or larger of the image shadow blur.

As far as I am aware, this is intentional. The imagePadding set by the user is respected, irrespective of the amount of imageShadowBlur used, and should be increased to accommodate the image shadow if required.

Another odd thing is the thumbnail padding, the thumbs shadow blur is cut off by a thumbpadding smaller than the Thumb Shadow Blur.

This seems to be similar to the main image scenario whereby the thumbPadding must be a large enough value to accommodate the thumbShadowBlur used.

This is different by the main image, the shadow is still visible with an image padding smaller than the image shadow blur.

The image shadow is still visible if the imagePadding is less than the imageShadowBlur but, like the thumbnails, it is cut off if the imagePadding is not of a sufficiently high value. The image shadow cut-off (in a gallery where the imagePadding is less than the imageShadowBlur) can usually be seen by introducing stagePadding into the mix.