Topic: Only Preloader to see when I call the page

Hello Steven,

since a few days I try to find desperately the mistake which appears if I have the page uploaded to my Provider.I already have many tries undertaken to invest directly links and all the other things described here. Unfortunately, I do not get further and please you around help. Please, have a look to: http://www.m-falldorf.de/Lembeh_Strait/. The gallery on the page works (click left or right or on the thumbnails), but the images are not visible. What is wrong?

Thank you for help.

Re: Only Preloader to see when I call the page

Going directly to the location of the first image in your gallery: http://www.m-falldorf.de/Lembeh_Strait/ … 2008-1.jpg in a browser results in an error 403 (forbidden).
Check the permissions of your gallery folder (and all subfolders within) with an FTP program to make sure they are 755.
Also, check the permissions of the image files themselves to make sure they are 644.

If this does not help, check with your web host to see if you have hotlink protection enabled on your hosting account. If you do, ask your web host if it can be removed.
This prevents direct linking to images on the web server and will break the gallery.

Hello Steven,
thanks for your very quick answer. Your tip to the wrong authorizations led me to the success. The folders images and thumbs had the authorization 644. Now after conversion on the authorization UNIX 755 the Gallerie can be indicated. I thank quite warmly for this quick help.
Because now also IPAD users should look at this page after the completion, I have checked as itself the page on the IPAD images. Now here arises a new problem. The main image is to be seen only to a third. The main image is imaged only proportionately. I suppose that the settings are not right in de config.xml here yet. Therefore, I request your help again to settle also this mistake. In the Apple safari of browsers the page looks in such a way as I have erected them. Already in the Internet Explorer the image seems pulled very much in the length. The representation should be maximum 800x600 px. The images are not indicated proportionally to the window size, the watermark (Michael Falldorf) is partially absent. Google Chrome shows the same problem. Also a gray beam appears in the Internet Explorer before the heading and <back> button. Firefox indicates the page normally.  What is wrong now again?
I hope, you understand all of my very simple english conversation.
Thank you

You have set imageScaleMode="NONE" in your gallery's XML file. When using this setting, large images are cropped to fit the available image area (which, when using gallery dimensions of 100% x 100%, will depend entirely on the size of the user's browser window). If you want all your images to be displayed in their entirety with no cropping, set imageScaleMode to either 'SCALE' or 'SCALE_DOWN'.
If using JuiceboxBuilder-Pro to create or edit your gallery, the imageScaleMode configuration option can be found in the 'Customize -> Main Image' section.

For descriptions of the possible values of the imageScaleMode configuration option, please see the Main Image Options of the 'Juicebox - Config Options' page.

Hello Steven,

thank you for helping me again. Yes, you are right, the image scale was not configured. Now, the gallery works how it should be and I can start with my project.
Thank you.