Topic: resize issue

hi there,

short question: when i call up my pictures through a link and they get loaded into my site's container, the images won'T resize when i change the window-size. only when i maximize the view to full screen does the resize option work and the images change in size according to the screen/window size.

what am i doing wrong?

thanks and best

rhineheart

this is a mess and just a playground to try things out, but click on "impressum" in the footer and you will see what i mean (not to mention, that the size is all wrong at the moment...) - the gallery won'T resize. and it won'T resize no matter what size the gallery has.
http://www.monocrome.de

Re: resize issue

You have specified your gallery's dimensions as absolute pixel values in the embedding code:

galleryWidth: "1600px",
galleryHeight: "1200px",

... so the gallery will always be 1600px x 1200px, no matter what the size of the user's browser window is.
If you would like your gallery to resize dynamically with the size of the user's browser window, you will need to specify your gallery's dimensions (and the dimensions of all parent containers) as percentages, e.g.:

galleryWidth: "100%",
galleryHeight: "100%",

If doing so, please see this note about Using Percentage Heights.

Re: resize issue

thanks! that did the job ...
i tried it before, but did not see anything in the container. the numbers have to match, i.e. the container'S dimensions.

that was fast. great!