Topic: Opencart

Can't find an answer anywhere on this and don't see opencart listed in the embed guides.

My client wants a photo gallery in his opencart website. I am also going to use a responsive template so need a responsive gallery. I don't see anything even remotely close to Juicebox as an extension. He sells custom guitars and want to have a gallery of sold items. Not common but logical.

Is it possible to embed the gallery into a page in opencart. I can create a module and add code in the html but don't know if it will work.

Thank you

Re: Opencart

In order to embed a Juicebox gallery in any web page, you will need to be able to do two things:
(1) Upload your gallery folder to a web server
(2) Insert HTML embedding code into the web page

Please check with Opencart support to see if they allow you to upload files and folders to the web space that they provide.
If they do not, you would need to find an alternate host for your Juicebox-Pro gallery, such as Dropbox.
Please see this forum thread for instructions on how to upload a Juicebox-Pro gallery to Dropbox.

If using Dropbox, you would then need to insert an iframe (documented as Option #2 here) into your Opencart web page.
Again, please check with Opencart support to see if they allow the use of iframes in their web pages.

Thank you, notification must of gone in my spam. I will give it a try. Cheers!

Sorry, I hosting the site myself and can do whatever is needed.

Will I need to use the baseUrl type instructions for the Joomla example?

Thanks

Will I need to use the baseUrl type instructions for the Joomla example?

Please see the Embedding in a Joomla Site section of the Juicebox Embedding Guide for instructions.

You could use either the baseUrl or iframe method of embedding but I would recommend using the baseUrl method as the iframe method has certain restrictions which the baseUrl method does not have. Please see here for details.