Topic: Adding images in JuiceboxBuilder pro

Hi,

I am new so apologize in advance for a stupid question.
I want to add images into the middle of a large gallery.  I can do this by the images menuor by dragging and dropping, but always the images are added at the end.  This requires a tedious select and scroll of the image list to put the new images where I want them.  Is there a better way? 
Another issue: the images I have selected in the image list are not indicated in any way and so there is no indication if they are to be copied or cut, or which images are selected.

Jon

Re: Adding images in JuiceboxBuilder pro

I want to add images into the middle of a large gallery.  I can do this by the images menuor by dragging and dropping, but always the images are added at the end.  This requires a tedious select and scroll of the image list to put the new images where I want them.  Is there a better way?

You can move multiple images at once in the 'Images' tab in JuiceboxBuilder-Pro by Ctrl-clicking several individual thumbnail images at once or by Shift-clicking the first and last thumbnail images of a selection. The thumbnail images will not be highlighted (as you have discovered) but by dragging and dropping the selection, all the selected images will be moved at once in a single action.