Topic: Gallery stays blank on adroid 2.1 device

I just finished my gallery page using latest Juicebox-Pro 1.2.0.

Now I did test it on certain mobile devices and it does not seem to work properly on my Motorola Defy (Android 2.1). The gallery page just stays blank, you can just see the stripy background. If I reload the page, the gallery works fine (beside an issue with wrong aspect ratio scaling of thumbnails, which I rate less severe..).

iPhone and Nexus 7 seem to work fine :-)

A friend of mine reported a different problem with his LG Optimus 7 E900 mobile phone (Windows Phone 7.5). He is unable to swipe from one image to the next one.

Can somebody please have a look at my html code, maybe I did some kind of stupid mistake while integrating juicebox? The html code is really short - almost as short as it can be.

http://www.elektronenhirn.net/Series/Verena/index.html

Cheers, Flo

Re: Gallery stays blank on adroid 2.1 device

Try validating your web page with the W3C Markup Validation Service and fix the errors reported (there are currently 7 errors and 2 warnings on the page).
Although most of the problems seem to be trivial, once your page's code validates against the Doctype Declaration you use, it should be rendered with greater consistency across different browsers.
Please see here for more information about Juicebox and Doctypes.

If you continue to experience difficulties, try temporarily removing your own custom CSS (the 'base.css' and 'gallery.css' files) from your web page to see if this makes a difference.

Also, your gallery has entries such as:

imagePadding: '10px',

Juicebox expects a numeric value for such configuration options so try using:

imagePadding: '10',

... instead.