Topic: When I go to Customize it just goes blank

Hi,

I just purchased Juicebox pro and got a gallery up and running on my website.  Now I want to set the gallery up to automatically go to the next picture.

When I go to customize the screen on the right side goes black and nothing appears.  I can change the settings but I can no longer save the file.

I need help.

Re: When I go to Customize it just goes blank

Thank you for purchasing Juicebox-Pro.
I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with JuiceboxBuilder-Pro, though.

It sounds like you might be using the most recent version of AIR (v50.2.4.1).
The solution is to use AIR v33.1.1.744. Harman (the developers of AIR) removed support for WebKit (the embedded browser that JuiceboxBuilder-Pro uses for the live gallery preview on the Customize tab) after AIR v33.1.1.744.

Please see this forum post for further details.

I hope that using AIR v33.1.1.744 resolves your problem.
Please let me know how you get on. Thank you.

Yes, the older version took care of the problem.  It's unfortunate that they did this but it should be noted to use this particular program instead of saying use the latest version.

Thanks for the fix...

I'm glad you've been able to resolve your problem.
Thank you for letting me know. It's most appreciated.

Incidentally, we recently updated the readme.html files inside the Juicebox-Lite and Juicebox-Pro download zip packages to include the following text:

1. If you don't have it already, download and install Adobe AIR . Be sure to use the most recent version with WebKit support. This is currently AIR v33.1.1.744. Here are direct links for Mac and Windows.

This should help direct users to the correct version of AIR.