Topic: Problem displaying larger images on my website with different Browsers

I have now tried for the first time to display images larger than 1024x768. I proceeded as described for the JuiceboxBuilder-Pro in the help. I created image sizes in Medium 1024x768, Large 2048x1536 and Small 800x600 via the builder and then uploaded them. On my IMAC M1, this also looks quite good in the Safari web browser. I can see that the large images are accessed when I click on the Expand Gallery button and also select Hide Thumbnails. However, when I do this in the Microsoft Edge browser or Crome, the behavior is not the same. The image is only displayed slightly larger. And if I also click on Hide Thumbnails, the image remains the same size and only moves up to the position of the thumbnails. I'm a bit unhappy about this because I can't see what I might be doing wrong. I can only assume that there is a limitation in the basic settings. However, if I have read this correctly, the size should not be set to a fixed value, but to AUTO. I would therefore ask you to take a look at this web gallery. I would like to be able to display the images larger in the future, but I need to be sure that it works.
Here is the link:   https://www.profi-diver.de/korsika-2023/
Many thanks
Michael

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Post's attachments

Lite Viewer Options, use full screen expand off.jpg 108.94 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Problem displaying larger images on my website with different Browsers

Your gallery looks very similar to me in Firefox, Edge and Chrome (with just minor differences due to different browser toolbars). (I have tested both the Expand Gallery button and the Hide Thumbnails button. I don't see any major differences between browsers on my Windows 11 PC.)

If you are seeing significant differences between browsers, then try clearing your browser caches before reloading your gallery's web page in case you have made any changes and your browsers are caching older versions of your gallery.

If clearing your browser caches does not help, then please provide screenshots of the problem so that I can at least see the differences in browsers that you are seeing. I'm not sure if I'll be able to help (or explain why you see what you are seeing) but being able to see screenshots of what you are seeing might help to troubleshoot your problem.
Thank you.