Topic: Is there a limit to number of images in the Lightroom plugin?

It seems to be limited to 50 images.  Is that correct?

Re: Is there a limit to number of images in the Lightroom plugin?

The Juicebox plugin for Lightroom comes bundled with Juicebox-Lite (the free version) which as a 50-image limit per gallery.
In order to remove this limit, you would need to purchase Juicebox-Pro and upgrade the plugin by following the 'Upgrading to Juicebox-Pro' instructions on this web page.
Please also see the Juicebox comparison chart on the Juicebox -Download page for a list of differences between Juicebox-Lite and JuiceboxPro on the download page.

Is there a demo trial version of Juicebox Pro?  I am looking for a program that includes smooth cross-fade transitions for which the transition time and slide duration time are both adjustable.

Is there a demo trial version of Juicebox Pro?

Please see this FAQ:
Can I try a trial version of Juicebox-Pro?

I am looking for a program that includes smooth cross-fade transitions for which the transition time and slide duration time are both adjustable.

Juicebox-Pro does not currently feature a 'CROSS_FADE' image transition type, though it is on the roadmap and will hopefully be introduced in a future version (though I do not know when this may be).
There is, however, a 'FADE' option whereby the previous image fades down to the background color before the next image fades in. Please see the description of the imageTransitionType configuration option in the Main Image Options section of the Juicebox - Config Options page.
There is also the ability in Juicebox-Pro to set the imageTransitionTime and the displayTime independently of each other.
There are many demo galleries on this web page which demonstrate the features available in Juicebox-Pro.
Juicebox-Pro also features a 14-day money back guarantee. Please see this web page for details.