Topic: Charge time has increased by nearly 50 percent

I have been using a JuiceBox to charge my Prius Prime for 5 years. Until about a week ago, a full charge took about 2 hours. Today, it is taking 2 hours and 50 minutes. As a troubleshooter, I'm wondering how to determine whether it's a problem with the car, a problem with my JuiceBox, or a problem with my 240-volt, 30 amp circuit. The only other thing that runs on that circuit is my clothes dryer (I never charge while it is running), and it is running normally.

The increased charge time is creating an expensive problem for me when I take two trips in a row because I either have to wait a much longer time to recharge (usually not possible) or else run partially charged and thus using gasoline.

Re: Charge time has increased by nearly 50 percent

Hi.

This is a support forum for the Juicebox-Pro web gallery software from SimpleViewer Inc.

From your query, it sounds like you are referring to a 'JuiceBox' from eMotorWerks, a completely unrelated company to our own (although the product names are the same).

According to their Wikipedia page, eMotorWerks was acquired by Enel and is currently part of the Enel X group.
You should be able to contact eMotorWerks/Enel X directly via their contact page here: https://evcharging.enelx.com/contact

I hope this points you in the right direction and that they are able to help you with your query.

Re: Charge time has increased by nearly 50 percent

I'm talking to Support. Unfortunately, my only options are to ship my box to a repair person or buy a new one. I had assumed that I'm not the first to have this problem. The only practical suggestion is to unplug the box for an hour to see if it resets itself.