Topic: Juicebox Pro Unable to Create or Open Gallery [SOLVED]

On my Windows 11 machine, just this week I purchased Pro version and it worked fine. Today I went to open up the application and it opens fine to the "New Gallery" or "Open Gallery" option screen. If I click "new", nothing happens at all. If I click "open", the open dialogue will appear and I can navigate to an existing gallery directory and hit "select folder".  That window disappears and I'm back to the original choice screen. The existing gallery will not open.

I have the latest version of Juicebox Pro and I have the latest Adobe AIR version that still includes WebKit.

Not sure where to look for any errors that may be occurring. Any thoughts?

Re: Juicebox Pro Unable to Create or Open Gallery [SOLVED]

Thank you for purchasing Juicebox-Pro.
I'm sorry to hear that you are having difficulty with JuiceboxBuilder-Pro, though.

Please take a look at this forum post entitled "Unresponsive New Gallery and Open Gallery buttons in JuiceboxBuilder": https://juicebox.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=5295
It should hopefully help to resolve your problem.

I hope this helps but, if you continue to experience difficulties, then please post back to let me know what you've already tried from the forum post suggestions and I'll do my best to help further.
Thank you.

Thank you for the reference to the post. I didn't search hard enough apparently, as I missed that.  Suggestion #1 on the post was my problem as I use Google Drive to sync files. Once I cleared the .tempGallery it works fine again. This can be marked solved.  Thanks for the fast turnaround support!

I'm glad you've got it working again. Thanks for letting me know!