Topic: Lightroom and multi size images

Hi,
I'm Michal. Im looking for answer to my question about multi-size images in lightroom plugin. Is it available right now, or i can do this only with juicebox app at deskop?

I am very happy to use your juicebox gallery. It is the best gallery i ever had.

If it's possible to turn on image multi sizing at lightroom, please let me know how can i do that!

Re: Lightroom and multi size images

The ability to create a Multi-Size Image gallery is a feature of JuiceboxBuilder-Pro only.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to create a Multi-Size Image gallery with the Juicebox-Pro Plugin for Lightroom.
The Lightroom API (which all plugins use) does not feature a way to selectively generate extra image sizes.

I was looking for this.

Solution is perfectly elegant, I should say I am using ShowKase Pro with Juicebox Pro.

Create your gallery in Lightroom with the largest size images that you want.

Using the admin on the online gallery, got to the 'site' tab, click on 'customise viewers' tab.

Click on 'Edit' Juicebox 5.5.1, scroll down to:
Pro Viewer Options
Multi-Size Images (Pro)

and put in your sizes there, when you upload from Lightroom and import the gallery in Showkase, the medium and small images will be created (and your large images processed) and the images directories populated accordingly. It's neat.

nb:
use the customisation to override any import settings, tried and tested

Hope that helps anyone looking for a solution, I found this minutes before I was going to post the same question here, as it was quite confounding and took too long to work out.

Might be helpful if this was noted in the Lightroom plugin instructions on the website
Steve.

@petax

Thanks for sharing your solution.
This method does require Showkase but for Showkase users, it's great!