Topic: Purchased but No Download

I purchased Juicebox Pro yesterday via PayPal, however I have not received a download link. I tried contacting support  at contact@simpleviewer.net which is redirected to another simpleviewer email address, however it was returned as undeliverable due to misconfiguration - "A delivery loop was detected which causes this email to be undeliverable". This is the email address used for PayPal payment notifications so I suspect they have not received confirmation of my payment.

I have now paid $29 and have no product and no means of contacting the seller, can anyone help please? I need this rather urgently for a proposal I am working on, the lite version is no use due to the branding links.

Thanks,

Rory

Post's attachments

Screenshot 2022-11-19 at 12.02.18.jpg 243.2 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Purchased but No Download

I have just found the support email so have sent my issue to there.

Thank you for purchasing Juicebox-Pro.
I'm very sorry that you've not received your download link yet.

I've contacted a colleague who has access to the company PayPal account and as soon as I receive confirmation that the payment has been received, I'll issue you a link ASAP.

Thank you also for noting the problem with the contact@simpleviewer.net email address.
I'll point this out to the admin team who will be able to change it.

I'll likely be forwarded your support email in due course so I'll probably be in touch again soon.
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding.

Steven @ Juicebox wrote:

Thank you for purchasing Juicebox-Pro.
I'm very sorry that you've not received your download link yet.

I've contacted a colleague who has access to the company PayPal account and as soon as I receive confirmation that the payment has been received, I'll issue you a link ASAP.

Thank you also for noting the problem with the contact@simpleviewer.net email address.
I'll point this out to the admin team who will be able to change it.

I'll likely be forwarded your support email in due course so I'll probably be in touch again soon.
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding.

Hi Steven, many thanks for sorting this out, I’ll keep an eye out for a support email. If this can be sorted by 14:00 UTC Monday 21 Nov that will still give me time to submit what I’m working on.

I'm still waiting on the confirmation email from my colleague but I'm ready to get the link to you as soon as I can.
Thanks for hanging on.

Steven @ Juicebox wrote:

I'm still waiting on the confirmation email from my colleague but I'm ready to get the link to you as soon as I can.
Thanks for hanging on.

Hi Steven, any update on this? I have to publish my image gallery by tomorrow (Tuesday 14:00 UTC / UK time). If you send me an email I can provide the PayPal transaction details. The other option is I buy the pro license again using a credit card instead of PayPal then get a refund for the PayPal purchase, however I will then be paying a conversion fee twice so will be out of pocket.

If the email address used for PayPal purchase confirmation is not working then it's very likely your colleague will not be informed of the transaction.

Thanks,

Rory

I'm really sorry. I've not heard back from my colleague yet. I emailed him on a personal email address (so he'll definitely receive my message) and he has access to the company PayPal account (so should be able to see your transaction) so when I do hear back, it should be with positive news.
I hope you understand that I can't send out a link at the moment as I have no way of confirming that the payment has reached us.
I know it must be very frustrating for you. It's also frustrating for me. I'd love to help but my hands are tied at the moment. I'm having to rely on someone else to help resolve the problem, just like yourself.
I've sent my colleague another email marked urgent.
Fingers crossed I can resolve this for you soon.
Thanks again for your patience.

Link sent.
Many apologies for the delay. I hope you get on well with Juicebox-Pro.

Here are a couple of tips in case you encounter any issues out-of-the-gate.

#1 Be sure to use AIR v33.1.1.744. See here for details: https://juicebox.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=5318

#2 If you have a Mac with M1 or M2 hardware, you may need to run JuiceboxBuilder-Pro with Rosetta: https://juicebox.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=5289

Sorry, once again, for the delay in processing your purchase.

Steven @ Juicebox wrote:

Link sent.
Many apologies for the delay. I hope you get on well with Juicebox-Pro.

Here are a couple of tips in case you encounter any issues out-of-the-gate.

#1 Be sure to use AIR v33.1.1.744. See here for details: https://juicebox.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=5318

#2 If you have a Mac with M1 or M2 hardware, you may need to run JuiceboxBuilder-Pro with Rosetta: https://juicebox.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=5289

Sorry, once again, for the delay in processing your purchase.

Hi Steven, link received, many thanks for sorting it out! And thanks for the tips, I installed the lite version on my Mac Studio M1 Ultra so I have the correct AIR version, the builder ran without issue (not sure if it was running under Rosetta or not), I’ll see how I get on with the pro version in the morning.

Thanks again!

You're welcome. Thanks for the update!
Of course, I should have read back and realised that you were running JuiceboxBulder-Lite so the AIR and Rosetta tips were not required.
I hope all goes well with Juicebox-Pro and your project.