Topic: Topic: Flickr only showing 20 photos per set

Topic: Flickr only showing 20 photos per set
Hey guys

I'm using juicebox 1.0.2 pro and it's only loading 20 images from my flickr photo set.

am i doing something wrong?

Also, is there a way to set it up so that I don't have to republish the juicebox when i add new photos to the flickr set?  I'd like to just add photos to flickr and have them show up immediately on the juicebox gallery.

thanks

-Sgtourism

Re: Topic: Flickr only showing 20 photos per set

The first thing I'd try is to upgrade your version of Juicebox-Pro from v1.0.2 to the latest version (v1.5.1.2) as many bugs have been fixed between versions (including several relating to Flickr).
Upgrading might resolve your problem without any further action.

Upgrades are free within the same major version number and full instructions for downloading the latest version and upgrading existing galleries can be found here.

You can download the latest version using your original download link. (Download links always point towards the latest version rather that the version you purchased.)
If you cannot find your original download link or it has expired, then please fill in the online Download Link Request Form and we'll send you a new one. (I can't find your forum email address in our transaction history, otherwise, I'd have sent you a new download link just now. I guess you might have chanced your email address since purchasing Juicebox-Pro. There's room in the Download Link Request Form for both your original and new email addresses.)

Also, is there a way to set it up so that I don't have to republish the juicebox when i add new photos to the flickr set?

That's the beauty of using Flickr as a source of images. You do not need to modify the gallery code at all after setting it up. Just add images to your Flickr set and they'll automatically appear in the gallery the next time it is viewed. (You might need to refresh your browser's cache before reloading the page but there's no need to do anything with the gallery's embedding code or configuration file.)

If upgrading Juicebox-Pro does not help, then make sure that your Flickr images are set to 'public' (and not 'private').

If you continue to experience difficulties, please post back and I'll try to help further.
If you post your Flickr Set Id, I can try it with Juicebox-Pro v1.5.1.2 and report back with how many images I see.