1 (edited by mookyubae 2022-04-12 15:36:15)

Topic: When I run the program, it hangs on the loading screen.

When I run the program, it hangs on the loading screen.

I followed the solution below, it's the same.

https://juicebox.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=5295

I used the lite version well a year ago, and I bought the pro version today, but both lite/pro are stuck on the loading screen.

The difference from that time is that the installed version of Adobe Air will be different, and the current operating system is Windows 11.
I need help. thanks

Re: When I run the program, it hangs on the loading screen.

Hi.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble running JuiceboxBuilder.

I've just tested things out with the latest version of AIR (v33.1.1.821, released 4 days ago) and it looks there's an issue with this version of AIR. I can replicate the problem you describe.
I'll report the problem to Harman (the developers of AIR) in the hope that they can resolve the issue promptly.

In the meantime, please try the last known working version of AIR (v33.1.1.743). (Go to Harman's AIR Runtimes download page and scroll down.)

I'd recommend uninstalling AIR v33.1.1.821 first, rather than just installing the older version on top of it.

I hope this works for you as it does for me. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edit:
It looks like a screen redraw/refresh issue. Whenever the screen content is updated, a window resize is required in order to see the new content. (The browser on the 'Customize' tab just doesn't work at all, though.)
I've now reported the issue to Harman here.

3 (edited by mookyubae 2022-04-13 14:41:51)

It was a latest version problem of Adobe air.
It has been solved with your help. Thanks for your prompt response.

I'm glad to hear you've got it working. Thank you for posting back to let me know.

It's more than a little disappointing to see that the latest AIR runtime has removed functionality which breaks JuiceboxBuilder. It appears that the latest AIR runtime may actually adversely affect all AIR apps which rely on the WebKit library (which seems to have been included in all AIR runtimes up until AIR v33.1.1.821).

I'm still conversing with Harman over on their GitHub page and do not know at the moment what the likely outcome of this will be.

However, as long as you stick with AIR v33.1.1.743 and don't upgrade, you should be absolutely fine.

Harman have just made AIR v33.1.1.743 (with the required WebKit library) available on their website.
Just go to their download page and scroll down: https://airsdk.harman.com/runtime