1 (edited by moiremusic 2012-11-09 19:34:29)

Topic: Upgrading to Pro for use with wp-juicebox

I've got Juicebox working in Wordpress using the WP plugin, and I've purchase the Pro version of Juicebox. I overwrote the file as require in the installation instructions.

I just can't tell if it has actually upgraded to Pro. When I enter the config options none of them seem to get saved with the gallery. I rebuilt the gallery and cleared the cache, and nothing seems to have changed.

So, first off, can someone take a look at my gallery and see if they can tell if the upgrade actually worked? The gallery is at the bottom of this page.

If you're not seeing the Pro version, any ideas on how to correctly upgrade?

If you are seeing the Pro version, any ideas on why the config options aren't saving?

Re: Upgrading to Pro for use with wp-juicebox

Your Juicebox gallery is a Pro gallery as there is no Juicebox badge/link at the bottom right corner of the gallery. This branding is present only in Juicebox-Lite galleries.
Pro Options should be entered in the Pro Options text area as documented in Step #4 here.
After creating a gallery with Pro Options, you should be able to go to the 'WP-Juicebox -> Manage Galleries' page, 'Edit' the gallery and the Pro Options you previously entered should be visible in the Pro Options text area.
I have just double-checked this in my own WordPress installation with WP-Juicebox v1.2.0 and it works OK for me.
Make sure that you enter each Pro Option on a separate line.
Also, make sure that you do not enter Lite Options in the Pro Options text area. Lite Options should be set via the checkboxes (and other controls) in the interface and will be ignored if entered in the Pro Options text area.

Re: Upgrading to Pro for use with wp-juicebox

Bah. Figure it out. I wasn't putting a "=" between the optionName and optionValue. Because of that, none on the options were being saved.