1 (edited by basedeltazero 2021-03-18 16:18:16)

Topic: Loading sharing limited to 7 amp since 3am last night?

I've two juice box 40 pros load sharing a 50 amp breaker.  Other than a some wifi and juicenet issues they've worked great for 2 years and 100k+ km of charging.  Last night starting at 3 am my bolt was charging at 240v 32 amps when it suddenly dropped to 240v 7 amps and stayed there until I left for work.  It did not taper down as though the vehicles bms had reduced the rate. It suddenly fell off a cliff.  Tried swapping to the other charger.  Same thing.  Changed settings in the vehicle, started the vehicle and same thing.  240v 7 amps.  Checked the apps, the website dashboard and everything is still correctly setup.

Left for work with 80% instead of 90%.

Any ideas?  Was some back end juice net software updated at 3am est (midnight pst) last night?

Re: Loading sharing limited to 7 amp since 3am last night?

Hi.

This is a support forum for the Juicebox-Pro web gallery software from SimpleViewer Inc.

From your query, it sounds like you are referring to a 'JuiceBox' from eMotorWerks, a completely unrelated company to our own (although the product names are the same).

According to their Wikipedia page, eMotorWerks was acquired by Enel and is currently part of the Enel X group.
You should be able to contact eMotorWerks/Enel X directly via their contact page here: https://evcharging.enelx.com/contact

I hope this points you in the right direction and that they are able to help you with your query.