Topic: Windows 10 reset removed Juicebox Pro [SOLVED]

I'm looking for a way to reinstall my copy of Juicebox Pro after having to reset my Windows 10 OS.  Much to my surprise, it removed most, not all, of my installed programs, including Juicebox.  I don't have a CD to reload the program.  It's not a matter of money, but if I have to pay again for all of the removed programs, I will be out more than a few bucks.

Does Juicebox have a record of my purchase such that I can download and reinstall the single user version?

Thanks!

Re: Windows 10 reset removed Juicebox Pro [SOLVED]

I'm sorry to hear about your Windows 10 mishap.

Yes, we keep a record of all transactions.
Please fill in the online Download Link Request Form and we'll send you a new link for your purchase.
Download Link Request Form: https://juicebox.net/admin/download_request/

I have already searched through the transactions with the email address that you use here for the forum and I can't find any record of your purchase so please be sure to list all possible email addresses that you might have used for the purchase in the Additional Info section on the form.
Thanks!

Thanks so much, Steven.  Having used the app several times, I'm a big fan and intend to use it more often in the future.  I will also look into upgrading...and happy to pay.  I submitted the download request using the two e-mail addresses I most commonly use.  I hope Juicebox can find the record of my purchase. 

Regards,

King Douglas (King is my first name)

No problem!
I've found your transaction and have sent you a new download link (to the email address you used for the purchase and which you entered as your 'New Email' on the form).
If you need the link sent to your other email address, just let me know.

Dear Steven,

I see the email in my inbox and I can't thank you enough.

Best regards,

King Douglas

Steven...hmmm...it appears that Adobe Air is no longer available for download as instructed in the Readme file.  Is there a way around this?

King

Steven, I figured it out and Juicebox Pro Builder is now installed on my computer.

THANKS AGAIN!

You're welcome!
I'm glad you've got JuiceboxBuilder-Pro up and running. Thank you for letting me know.

For anyone else reading this thread, we have not yet updated the readme file in the zip package but we have updated the link to the AIR installers in the JuiceboxBuilder Installation Instructions on our website.

Now that Harman have taken over the support and development of AIR from Adobe, the AIR installers can be found here: https://airsdk.harman.com/runtime