Topic: how to translate "View gallery" and "X Images" on mobile splash page ?

Hello,
thanks for this great gallery, it makes images really stand out.

My problem is that the Lite version doesn't allow me to translate "View gallery" and "X Images" on the mobile splash page. At the same time it's not possible to disable the splash page. I don't need to PRO options like showSplashPage or splashButtonText, but it would be nice to add "View gallery" and "X Images" options to languageList.

I think this would make the Lite version 100% translatable.

Re: how to translate "View gallery" and "X Images" on mobile splash page ?

We plan to introduce the ability to translate the hard-coded Splash Page text ('X Images') via the languageList option in a future version of Juicebox. Unfortunately, at the moment, it cannot be done.

The 'View Gallery' text is set via the Pro option splashButtonText and the Splash Page can be disabled via the Pro option showSplashPage.

I think it is unlikely that these options will migrate over to Juicebox-Lite but please feel free to post suggestions in the feature request thread. It keeps them all together and ensures that they are not overlooked.

Re: how to translate "View gallery" and "X Images" on mobile splash page ?

The Splash Page 'Images' text (e.g. "123 Images") can now be set via the languageList configuration option.
Please see the International Gallery Text support section for details.

The 'Images' text is the sixth text string in the list.

For Juicebox-Lite, use this:

languageList="Show Thumbnails|Hide Thumbnails|Expand Gallery|Close Gallery|Open Image in New Window|Images"

For Juicebox-Pro, use this:

languageList="Show Thumbnails|Hide Thumbnails|Expand Gallery|Close Gallery|Open Image in New Window|Images|Next Image|Previous Image|Play Audio|Pause Audio|Show Information|Hide Information|Start AutoPlay|Stop AutoPlay|AutoPlay ON|AutoPlay OFF|Go Back|Buy this Image|Share on Facebook|Share on Twitter|Share on Google+|Share on Pinterest|Share on Tumblr|of|Send Email|Download|Password|Incorrect Password.|Regarding image|in gallery"

Just change the 'Images' text (in bold above) as necessary.

Please note that languageList is not supported by JuiceboxBuilder and you'll need to set this configuration option manually.
Please see the Setting Config Options support section for details.