Topic: Can't remove branding [SOLVED]

Hello! Thanks for a solid and lightweight gallery, which I'm using to deliver several image galleries on one page - at https://www.eu-atlas.org/media-library/ … llery.html. I've been trying to remove the Juicebox branding - have replaced the  'jbcore' folder with the 'jbcore' folder from the Juicebox-Pro download zip package, clearec cache sereval times, but the logo still persists.

I don't want to hide this via CSS, I'd rather remove it cleanly. Any ideas how I can go about that?

Thanks!

Re: Can't remove branding [SOLVED]

... have replaced the  'jbcore' folder with the 'jbcore' folder from the Juicebox-Pro download zip package...

Please try again. It looks like your replacement has not been successful.
The Juicebox logo is present in all Lite galleries but is never present in any Pro galleries.
If you view your web page's 'juicebox.js' file online directly in a browser (https://www.eu-atlas.org/jbcore/juicebox.js), you'll see in the comments at the top of the file that it is still the 'Lite' version.

When you replace the 'jbcore' folder on your web server, make sure that your FTP program is set to overwrite existing files.
If you are in any doubt as to whether or not your existing files are actually being replaced, then try deleting the Lite 'jbcore' folder from your web server first before uploading the Pro version in its place.

Once the Pro 'jbcore' folder is in place on your web server, the Juicebox logo will disappear from all of your galleries.

Please let me know how you get on and if I can be of any further assistance.
Thank you.

Ah - I had the location of the instance of juicebox.js wrong. Overwritten, and seems fine now, expect for a single consolem error (Unexpected token '<') which I should be able to track down. Could be a jQuery issue. Thanks!

Thank you for the update. I'm glad you've been able to resolve your Lite/Pro problem.

Unexpected token '<'

You have two opening <script> tags one after another: one on line 97 and the other (after a few blank lines) on line 103.
After the initial opening <script> tag, the browser is expecting some JavaScript code but, instead, it encounters the '<' character of the next opening script> tag which is where the error is coming from.
Just remove one of these opening <script> tags and all should be well.

If you'd like to check your web page for any other HTML errors, you can feed your web page's URL to the W3C Markup Validation Service (and then fix any errors reported).

I got it, thanks

That's great! Thanks for letting me know.