Topic: PS 6 JB script changes: am locked out

My old computer died and I have had to replace it.  I copied juicebox over to an external disk and today was able to set up the plug-in for Photoshop CS6.  it runs.  however, when i tried to include changes to the juicebox.jsx file as I was able to with the old computer, I was not able to do a save.  I tried this in DreamWeaver, Notepad and Windows Notepad. in all cases, access to save was denied. Clearly I'm missing something.

Re: PS 6 JB script changes: am locked out

Make sure when trying to re-save the 'Juicebox.jsx' file in your editor, that it is not open in any other program. If the file is still in use by a program (such as another editor or Adobe Photoshop), then the program may have a lock on the file which will not be released until the program has been closed.
Also, you right-click the 'Juicebox.jsx' file, select 'Properties' and make sure that the file is not marked as 'Read-only' (in the 'Attributes' section of the 'General' tab).

Re: PS 6 JB script changes: am locked out

Thanks for the help, folks.  Turns out the problem was me (as it so often is).  I had to alter the permissions to change the .jsx file and found that I was using JB-lite instead of pro in the script section of Photoshop.  Once I corrected these everything worked fine.