Topic: NO JuiceboxBuilder-Pro.air in download link !

Help required asap please (Support !!)
I purchased this software and i did not get the link in the download folder for the pro version.
I have read that you can copy over the jbcore files to your existing folders (which were used on a website for the free lite version)
and the pro version will work. However, it seems to just stay on the 50 restricted images which is of no use.
Can someone be so kind as to help me with this?
I emailed support and have had no response at all.

Re: NO JuiceboxBuilder-Pro.air in download link !

Hi.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with Juicebox-Pro and that you have not yet had a response from your support email. Chances are that your email has not yet been forwarded to me. I'll look out for it. In the meantime, I hope that my notes below help to resolve your problems.

NO JuiceboxBuilder-Pro.air in download link !

There is actually only one Juicebox-Pro zip file. There are no different versions for Mac vs PC and we do not make older versions available so all download links point towards the same file (named 'juicebox_pro_1.5.1,zip').
After extracting the zip file, you should have a folder named 'juicebox_pro_1.5.1'.
Directly inside this folder you should see the following contents:

• adobe-lightroom-plugin (folder)

• web (folder)

• JuiceboxBuilder-Pro.air (file)

• readme.html (file)

If you do not see the contents listed above, then perhaps your download is somehow corrupt or incomplete.
Please check the integrity of your 'juicebox_pro_1.5.1.zip' file. It should have the following properties:

Name: juicebox_pro_1.5.1.zip
Filesize: 1,912,372 bytes
MD5: 684b9d42be40906ac775aecfbb8631d8
SHA1: 872bcd0b62ef9841eab672e6a12f431919a4d969

You can check the MD5 and SHA1 hashes of files with a free program such as HashCalc.

If your own 'juicebox_pro_1.5.1.zip' file does not have the properties above, then please try re-downloading the Juicebox-Pro v1.5.1 zip file with the link from your purchase email.

Another possibility is that if you have an anti-virus or security program installed, then it might have somehow mistakenly seen the 'JuiceboxBuilder-Pro.air' file as a potential threat and quarantined the file. Please check to see if this is a possibility.

I have read that you can copy over the jbcore files to your existing folders (which were used on a website for the free lite version)
and the pro version will work. However, it seems to just stay on the 50 restricted images which is of no use.

Yes, if you replace a Juicebox-Lite gallery's 'jbcore' folder with the Pro version from the ''juicebox_pro_1.5.1,zip' file ('juicebox_pro_1.5.1/web/jbcore'), then the gallery will become Pro (with no branding or image limit).
If, after replacing a gallery's Lite 'jbcore' folder for the Pro version, the gallery still exhibits Juicebox-Lite's limitations, then one of two things might have happened:
(1) The 'jbcore' folder has not been replaced successfully. Try deleting the Lite 'jbcore' folder first before copying/pasting the Pro version in its place.
(2) Your browser has cached (and is displaying) the Juicebox-Lite files. Try completely clearing your browser's cache before reloading your gallery's web page.

I hope my notes above help.
Please let me know how you get on and if I can be of any further assistance.
Thank you.