Topic: Gallery doesn't display images

Hi,

We purchased JuiceboxPro a couple of days ago, but haven't been able to get the pro version working on our site. I've followed the instructions for adding the lite Wordpress plugin and then swapping out the jbcore file from the pro download as given here (https://www.juicebox.net/support/wp-juicebox/).

With just the lite plugin, the gallery works fine, but once we moved to the pro the galleries are just black, no images display when creating new galleries.

Are there any common missteps or known solutions I should know about?

Thank you!

Re: Gallery doesn't display images

As long as the Pro 'jbcore' folder has been fully upload in place of the Lite 'jbcore' folder (inside the 'wp-juicebox' plugin folder), then there should be no problem (there is nothing else to do other other than replace the Lite 'jbcore' folders with the Pro version).

Try uploading the Pro 'jbcore' folder again, making sure that your FTP program is set to overwrite existing files.
Otherwise, try deleting the Lite 'jbcore' folder from your web server first before uploading the Pro version in its place.

If you continue to experience difficulties, then please post the URL to one of your gallery pages so that I can take a look at the problem for myself and help further.
Once I'm able to see the problem live on your website, I should hopefully be able to determine the exact cause of the problem and propose a solution.
Thank you.