Topic: Old Juicebox pro user cannot reinstal software 7 years later. [SOLVED]

Hi,
I buy a pro copy in 2012 (49 USD). I use it and work great for me.
Now (2019) i need to use it again, but in windows 10...I cannot installed. I have installed adobe air, but for some reason seems that cannot install the soft...since is a lot of time that I dont use it, I wonder if I lost some critical update that make compatible the software with windows 10.

I have attach the popup that appear when I try to install. I know that the software is not broken because is the original downloaded file.

Maybe the author of the software can send me again the last version of the software. i can send a copy of the invoice that I pay if is required.

Please if anyone know how to solve this would be very helpful. Thanks in advance!!

I really need this resolve and 49 USD is big money for me (even more in 2012) Thanks!

Re: Old Juicebox pro user cannot reinstal software 7 years later. [SOLVED]

I've found your original purchase in our transaction records and have sent you a new download link for Juicebox-Pro (via email).

First of all, please let me reassure you that the current version of JuiceboxBuilder-Pro (v1.5.1) runs fine on Windows 10. (I'm currently using Version 1903, OS Build 18362.239.)

I'm not sure what the error is that you are encountering (there is no image attached to your post) but please try the following.

(1) Uninstall your current version of JuiceboxBuilder-Pro (if you have a version installed).
Mac: Delete the 'JuiceboxBuilder-Pro' file from the Applications folder and empty your Trash.
Windows: Use the uninstaller in the 'Control Panel -> Programs -> Uninstall a program...' list.

(2) After uninstalling JuiceboxBuilder-Pro, please check that there are no files are left behind (even from a failed installation) by manually deleting the following folders (if they exist) from your hard drive:
Mac:
/Applications/JuiceboxBuilder-Pro.app/
/Users/Username/Library/Application Support/Adobe/AIR/ELS/JuiceboxBuilder-Pro
/Users/Username/Library/Preferences/JuiceboxBuilder-Pro
Windows:
C:\Program Files (x86)\JuiceboxBuilder-Pro
C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\AIR\ELS\JuiceboxBuilder-Pro
C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\JuiceboxBuilder-Pro
C:\Users\Username\Documents\JuiceboxBuilder-Pro
You may need to show hidden files to find some of the above locations in Windows File Explorer.

(3) Also, please follow the procedure above (Steps #1 - #2) for JuiceboxBuilder-Lite, too (if you have it installed).
JuiceboxBuilder-Lite and JuiceboxBuilder-Pro can both be installed and run side by side on the same computer but, being that you are experiencing problems, it might be wise to completely clear your system of all JuiceboxBuilder files before trying to reinstall JuiceboxBuilder-Pro.

(4) Uninstall Adobe AIR.

(5) Reinstall Adobe AIR.
You can download the latest version of Adobe AIR (v32.0) from here.
Windows: To install Adobe AIR, instead of just double-clicking the 'AdobeAIRInstaller.exe' installation file, right-click it and select 'Run as administrator'.

(6) Reinstall JuiceboxBuilder-Pro (make sure that it is the latest version, v1.5.1) following the instructions here.

(I've included details for Mac above, too, just in case any Mac users are reading this thread and are having similar issues.)

Hopefully this will help.
If you run into any problems whilst installing JuiceboxBuilder-Pro, there are troubleshooting tips which might help in the Installation Issues section of the JuiceboxBuilder User Guide.
Please let me know how you get on and if I can be of any further assistance.

If you continue to experience difficulties, please post the error message that you see so that I know exactly what the problem is.
Thank you.

Re: Old Juicebox pro user cannot reinstal software 7 years later. [SOLVED]

Problem solved via email. (Full uninstallation/reinstallation solved problem.)