Topic: Back Button not visible on Android Device

I'm in the process of creating galleries and they render fine on my desktop browser (Waterfox 56.2.11) but when I view them on my Android phone the back button is nowhere to be found. The URL to one of the galleries is https://birchnet.net/galleries/house/im … ndex.htm#1. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Jon

Re: Back Button not visible on Android Device

In order for the Back Button to be visible on mobile devices (when Juicebox-Pro displays the gallery in Small Screen Mode), you'll need to set showSmallBackButton="TRUE" (in JuiceboxBuilder-Pro's 'Customize -> Back Button' section).
This should hopefully resolve your problem.

(Please note that the Back Button is displayed only on main image pages and not on thumbnail pages in Small Screen Mode.)

That fixed the problem. I also created a media query css file to control the way the main index appears on mobile devices. I haven't tested it on my tablet but it works on my Android phone. If anyone has an iPhone to test it on I'd appreciate it.

That fixed the problem.

That's great! Thank you for letting me know.

If anyone has an iPhone to test it on I'd appreciate it.

I don't have an iPhone but I have an iPod Touch 6 running iOS 12.3.1.
If you like, let me know the URL of the web page you'd like me to check and I can post a screenshot in this thread to let you see what I see in Mobile Safari.