Topic: Having multiple lines in image caption [SOLVED]

Hi,

I am novice to web pages scripting and overall designing. Please forgive my ignorance.

I am facing challenge in having multiple lines while describing my image in multiple lines with camera exif data. I tried exploring multiple options including the demo's.

While trying to add data manually the formatting and dynamic content selection is not working properly. It doesn't match with overall look and feel of gallery options.

I believe there must be some way out, request help.

Kind regards,
Avinash

Re: Having multiple lines in image caption [SOLVED]

Having multiple lines in image caption

Just to let you know, you can have multiple lines in image titles and captions by using HTML line breaks (<br>) within them.
For example:

<caption><![CDATA[Line #1<br>Line 2]]></caption>

If entering such a caption within JuiceboxBuilder-Pro, you just need to enter:

Line #1<br>Line 2

JuiceboxBuilder-Pro will automatically add the <caption> and CDATA tags when the caption is written to the gallery's 'config.xml' file.

It doesn't match with overall look and feel of gallery options.

All image titles and caption will use the styling from the configuration options such as textColor ('Customize -> Lite' section) and galleryFontFace ('Customize -> General' section).
For reference, a list of all configuration options can be found here.

While trying to add data manually the formatting and dynamic content selection is not working properly.

Please post a link to your gallery so that I can see the problem for myself and hopefully help further.
Thank you.

Thanks Steven,

This has solved my issue

That's great!
Thank you for letting me know.