1 (edited by mlewis 2012-09-13 21:24:57)

Topic: API Events fail in expanded/full-window mode

The events do not fire when in expanded / full screen* mode.  For example:

Go to your api demo page:  http://www.juicebox.net/demos/support/api/

Click next image:  The onImageChange fires each time you press next.

Expand the gallery:  The onImageChange doesn't fire.

This is a problem for our project.  We just bought the Pro version, and have a deadline of tomorrow. 

Please help!

*I see an option for useFullscreenExpand, which we're not using.  I just mean when you click the expand button...

2 (edited by mlewis 2012-09-13 21:19:34)

Re: API Events fail in expanded/full-window mode

This didn't work in full screen mode either:

console.log( jb.getImageInfo( jb.getImageIndex() ) );

Edit:  It returned data, but for the wrong image.  It got stuck on one image.

Ok..  Update:

A little trial and error, and we found that if you enable enableDirectLinks, the expanded mode works better.

The problem for us, is that we're using a dynamic feed that will constantly receive new photos.  For this reason, the newest photo, with index 1, will constantly be changing.  We can't have the /gallery/#1 point to a different photo each time...

We're setting our own hash identifier '/gallery/#something' and at the moment, it flickers as we override your enableDirectLinks (which we'd like to turn off, but then none of the event handlers or methods work properly in expanded mode).

Expand the gallery:  The onImageChange doesn't fire.

Thank you for reporting.
This is a known bug which has already been logged and will hopefully be fixed in the next version. Unfortunately, I do not know when this will be.

This bug has now been fixed in v1.2.0. Please see this Juicebox Blog entry for further details.