Topic: embedding problem

Hello,
I am having a great difficulty to embed a gallery into HTML page.
I have: Juicebox-Lite v1.5.1,  61.02 (32 bit) Firefox browser, Xara 6 website builder software

The issue with embedding:
1. JuiceBox embed code successfully copy/pasted into Xara's [Web Properties/Placeholder/Replace with HTML code] on the selected HTML page. The Placeholder is in rectangular shape on that page.
2. on my PC - after copy/paste of all JuiceBox gallery files into the folder containing the webpage files - in Xara's Preview Page the selected page displays in Firefox web browser all right but the area where the gallery should be on that page it displays a black rectangle having Juicebox logo image (jbcore/classic/img/jb001) in right lower corner. No gallery images at all.
3. Also, in jbcore file created by JuiceBox gallery I do not see the juicebox.js file as indicated in embedding code path. Is JuiceBox-Lite missing on creation of this file?

PS. I have 4 pictures on my PC screen showing the above, but unfortunately JuiceBox server refuses to upload - too big files.

Re: embedding problem

It may not be possible for your web design software to preview a Juicebox gallery locally.
This is similar to how, due to security restrictions in certain browsers, it is not possible to view a Juicebox gallery locally in all browsers. Please see this FAQ for details.
Please upload your site to your web server and check out your Juicebox gallery there.

3. Also, in jbcore file created by JuiceBox gallery I do not see the juicebox.js file as indicated in embedding code path. Is JuiceBox-Lite missing on creation of this file?

There should be a 'juicebox.js' file directly inside the 'jbcore' folder. When you create a gallery with JuiceboxBuilder-Lite, the application copies a complete 'jbcore' folder (including a 'juicebox.js' file) across to the output gallery folder.
If there is no 'juicebox.js' file inside your gallery's 'jbcore' folder, then maybe some security software that you are using sees the JavaScript file as a potential threat (perhaps due to the file being packed) and is quarantining it. Please check to see if this is the case. (Please let me reassure you that there is no malware within any Juicebox files.)

PS. I have 4 pictures on my PC screen showing the above, but unfortunately JuiceBox server refuses to upload - too big files.

It would be much easier to troubleshoot your problem if I could see the dysfunctional gallery itself (instead of screenshots showing the problem) so please post back with the URL to your gallery's web page on your web server and I'll take a look at the problem for you and hopefully help further. Thank you.