Topic: Difficulty Uploading Pro Version to Wordpress

Hello,

I am getting the following error message after attempting to install Juicebox Pro on my Wordpress site.

Unpacking the package…

Installing the plugin…

The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.

Plugin installation failed.

Return to Plugin Installer

Can you help?

Thanks

Martin

Re: Difficulty Uploading Pro Version to Wordpress

It sounds like you might be trying to install the Juicebox-Pro v1.5.1 zip file ('juicebox_pro_1.5.1.zip') as a WordPress plugin.
The 'juicebox_pro_1.5.1.zip' file is not (and does not contain) the Juicebox plugin for WordPress.

You'll need to download WP-Juicebox (the Juicebox plugin for WordPress) separately from its own support page here.

WP-Juicebox comes bundled with Juicebox-Lite (the free version) but you can upgrade the plugin to Juicebox-Pro (using the 'jbcore' folder from the 'juicebox_pro_1.5.1.zip' file) by following the 'Upgrading to Juicebox-Pro' instructions here.

I hope this helps and points you in the right direction.

Thank You

There must be a good reason for why Juicebox has made what should be an easy upload process into one requiring complications.

These three steps is all it should take.

1. Buy
2. Download
3. Install

That would be easy.

With so many different ways to create a Juicebox gallery (the list of available plugins can be found here), having the plugins available separately avoids the need to update the core Juicebox package each time an individual plugin needs to be updated.

I hope that you've been able to install WP-Juicebox successfully.