Topic: Gallery not showing in correct size on mobile devices.

I uploaded my gallery, I have it embedded in my webpage. Everything is working fine except when I try to view the page on a mobile device.

I have tried viewing it on an iPhone 4s and a Blackberry Torch and each time the gallery that shows up is too large, it is not shrinking to the screen size of the mobile device.

I have a set height on the gallery but have the width set to 100%.

The url to my website is: www.graphixforu.com
When you go to the site click on portfolio to go to the gallery.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks

Re: Gallery not showing in correct size on mobile devices.

Because your gallery is embedded in a web page alongside other content, Juicebox displays a Splash Page in Small Screen Mode as a placeholder where the gallery would otherwise be in Large Screen Mode. When the user clicks the Splash Page, the gallery opens up in a new tab.

When I view your gallery on my iPod Touch 4, the Splash Page is the correct width (displaying the first image in teh gallery as a background image) and when I click on the Splash Page, the gallery opens up in a new tab, filling the available space correctly.

If you do not wish to use a Splash Page, set showSplashPage="NEVER" in your gallery's XML file.
You could change other aspects of the Splash Page via the Splash Page Options.

Alternatively, if you wanted to force the gallery to be displayed in Large Screen Mode on all devices and in all browsers, you could set screenMode="LARGE".

For more information about Screen Modes, please see here.

As an aside, your 'wrapper' <div> does not seem to be closed on your page.
There are 57 opening <div> tags on your page but only 56 closing </div> tags.

Thanks for the reply Steven.

I added showSplashPage="Never" to the XML file but I am still getting the splash page.

On every mobile device I have looked at the gallery on the splash page image is not showing correctly.

If I click on the splash page it comes up and displays correctly but the splash page itself does not show correctly.

At this point I just want to take off the splash page but when I added the code you said, I still get the splash page.

Please help!!

Sorry. I should have pointed out that the Splash Page and Screen Mode options are Juicebox-Pro options only and are not available to Juicebox-Lite users. Apologies for not making this clear earlier.
Juicebox-Lite galleries use the default values for Pro configuration options (listed on the Config Options page) and, as such, Juicebox-Lite galleries will always display a Splash Page on mobile devices when the gallery is embedded in a web page alongside other content.

On every mobile device I have looked at the gallery on the splash page image is not showing correctly.

The Splash Page image is cropped due to the height of the gallery being less than the height of the Splash Page image.
With this in mind, your Splash Page displays OK on my iPod Touch 4 and should, therefore, also display OK on an iPhone 4S.