Topic: Same old Problem Config file not found

I`ve read over past posts about the config file not found. I`ve tried some of your methods with limited success. I managed to get one gallery to work but a want to put several gallery's on one HTML page. I have separate folders for each gallery and an outside jb-core folder
I looked at your gallery examples, and in your folder string I don`t see the config file were is it?

Here is the code string I`m using  any help you can give me would be great

<tr><!--START JUICEBOX EMBED-->
<script src="Juicebox/jbcore/juicebox.js"></script>
<script>
    new juicebox({
        baseUrl: 'ValleyForge2017',
    containerId: 'juicebox-ValleyForge2017',
        galleryWidth: '800',
        galleryHeight: '600',
        backgroundColor: "#222222"
    });
</script>
<div id="juicebox-ValleyForge2017"></div>

</tr>
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="10" cellpadding="5">

<tr>

<script>
    new juicebox({
    baseUrl: 'Germantown2017',
        containerId: 'juicebox-Germantown2017',
    });
</script>
<div id="juicebox-Germantown2017"></div>
<!--END JUICEBOX EMBED-->

</tr>

</table>

Re: Same old Problem Config file not found

There is certainly no problem in using a single shared 'jbcore' folder for all your galleries (please see the Using an External jbcore Folder support section for details) and if you are seeing the "Config file not found." message, then the path to your 'juicebox.js' file (within the 'jbcore' folder) is correct.

If you are using a baseUrl, then the baseUrl entry should point towards a complete gallery folder.
The gallery's configuration file should be named 'config.xml' (its default name) and should be located directly within the gallery folder (its default location).
If you change the name of the configuration file or move it, then you can point towards it with a configUrl entry in your gallery's embedding code (please see the Embed Options section of the Config Options page).
However, a configUrl should not be necessary unless you want to manually change the structure of the gallery (or rename the configuration file).

Just make sure that your 'config.xml' files are inside your gallery folders (where they should be if you created your galleries with JuiceboxBuilder-Lite) and that your baseUrl entries point towards your gallery folders.
The baseUrl entries can be relative paths (relative to the web page containing the embedding code) or absolute paths (in the form 'http://www.example.com/gallery_folder/'.

At the moment, your baseUrl entries are relative paths and your 'ValleyForge2017' and 'Germantown201' gallery folders should be located in the same directory as the web page whose HTML code you posted.

After creating your galleries with JuiceboxBuilder-Lite (and saving each one to its own individual folder), there is no need to modify the gallery folders at all.
Just upload them to your web server and make sure that the baseUrl paths are correct.
For reference, the baseUrl method of embedding is documented here.

General information about the "Config file not found." message can be found in this FAQ:
When I view my gallery I see the message 'Config file not found'. How do I fix this?

Incidentally, if you encounter the "Config file not found." message whilst trying to view a gallery locally (from your computer rather than from your web server) in Safari 11, then please see this forum post for a full explanation and a workaround.

Unfortunately, Safari 11 (released 19 September 2017) introduced a new security restriction which prevents local viewing of Juicebox galleries by default. This issue is specific to viewing galleries locally (from your computer's hard drive) and there is no such issue once the galleries have been uploaded to a web server (where they can be viewed in any modern browser).
Selecting 'Disable Local File Restrictions' from Safari 11's 'Develop' menu (full instructions in the link above) should, once again, allow you to view your galleries locally in Safari 11.

I hope this helps.
However, if you continue to experience difficulties, then please post the URL to your web page so that I can take a look at the problem and help further.

No I don`t Use Safari
I put up the page with the config issue http://1nj.org/photo.html, as you can see i changed both xml files to config using the baseUr method . My folder in named Juicebox my gallery folders are ValleyForge2017 and Germantown2017
also I see single quotes and double quotes being used in other examples witch is correct?

<!--START JUICEBOX EMBED-->
<script src="Juicebox/jbcore/juicebox.js"></script>
<script>
    new juicebox({
        baseUrl: 'config.xml',
    });
</script>

</tr>
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="10" cellpadding="5">

<tr>

<script>
    new juicebox({
    });
</script>
<!--END JUICEBOX EMBED-->

Thank you for providing the URL to your gallery's web page.
Being able to see your gallery live on your web server makes troubleshooting much easier.

also I see single quotes and double quotes being used in other examples witch is correct?

Either will work fine, as long as you use the same type of quotes to open and close each value. (You cannot mix single and double quotes for an individual value.)
This is not the cause of your problem.

You currently have the following line in your gallery's embedding code:

A baseUrl should point towards a gallery folder (not a gallery's configuration file).
(You can use a configUrl to point towards a gallery's configuration file if you need to).
If you use a baseUrl without a configUrl, then the gallery's configuration file should be named 'config.xml' and located directly inside the gallery folder (the default filename and location).
For reference, the baseUrl method of embedding is documented here.

Looking at the structure of your website, the following embedding code should work:

<script src="/Juicebox/jbcore/juicebox.js"></script>

<script>
    new juicebox({
        baseUrl: '/Juicebox/ValleyForge2017/',
    });
</script>

<script>
    new juicebox({
        baseUrl: '/Juicebox/Gernamtown2017/',
    });
</script>

The leading slashes in the paths above denote your root directory so the embedding code above should work in any web page throughout your website (without having to worry about working out relative paths).

Great! That worked, now how meany gallerys can i put on one page?

Great! That worked,

That's great!
Thank you for letting me know.

... now how meany gallerys can i put on one page?

Juicebox puts no limit on the number of galleries that you can have on each web page.

However, Juicebox-Lite (the free version) uses the default value of PAGE for the imagePreloading configuration option, meaning that all the images in the current thumbnail page are preloaded.
If you have multiple galleries on a single web page and notice that the initial load on the browser is quite large, then you might find that you need to change imagePreloading to NEXT so that only the image after the currently viewed image is preloaded. (This may not be necessary, though. I just mention it in case you have many galleries on a single web page and notice performance issues.)
Please note that imagePreloading is a Juicebox-Pro configuration option which is not available to Juicebox-Lite.
A short description of imagePreloading and its possible values can be found here.

For other suggestions (such as having multiple galleries on separate web pages or switching between galleries on a single web page), please see the Embedding Multiple Galleries support section.