Topic: Button Bar Icon - Back Button Colour

There doesn't seem to be an option for changing the colour of the 'Back Button' on the 'Button Bar'.

When you change the colour of the 'Button Bar Icons' it changes all of them except the 'Back Button'. This is made even weirder by the fact that if you change the 'Button Bar Icon Hover Colour' it does effect the colour of the 'Back Button'.

Does that make sense? Am I going mad, or am I doing something wrong?

Any help on this would be appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Button Bar Icon - Back Button Colour

The Back Button should take on the buttonBarBackColor, the buttonBarIconColor and the buttonBarIconHoverColor (and this seems to work OK in a test gallery I've just created).

First of all, please make sure that you are using the latest version of Juicebox-Pro (v1.5.1) to ensure that any bugs from previous versions which have since been fixed are not contributing to your problem.
If necessary, instructions for downloading the latest version and upgrading existing galleries can be found on the Upgrading Juicebox support page.

Next, make sure that you do not have any custom CSS on your gallery's web page (for example if you use a custom theme) that might be overriding the gallery's own CSS.

I hope that these notes help.
However, if you continue to experience difficulties, please post the link to your gallery so that I can see the problem for myself and hopefully help further.
Thank you.

3 (edited by 83.Robin 2017-11-27 08:40:06)

Thanks for the advice. The buttonBarBackColor and the buttonBarIconHoverColor do respond to changes, however the buttonBarIconColor does not. This is the one I was initially having problems with.

I like to have a white bar across the top of my galleries and the 'back-button' seems to be stuck on the colour white, making it invisible. In fact, after digging a little deeper, this actually seems to only be a problem since I updated to v1.5.1.
Remember, this is only a problem with the 'back-button', all the other icons I use DO show.

As far as I'm aware there is no conflicting CSS in my galleries either.

I've linked below to the two separate gallery designs I currently use and one using the older version of Juicebox that doesn't seem to have the same issue.

Galleries using 1.5.1 (WITH ISSUES):

http://www.83photography.co.uk/gallerie … 7/langton/
http://www.83photography.co.uk/galleries/clients/wiles/

Galleries using previous Juicebox version (WITHOUT ISSUES):
http://www.83photography.co.uk/gallerie … /hodgeman/

Again, help and advice on this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Thank you for providing the links to your galleries.
Although I was unable to see the problem in your galleries (as they are password protected), I was able to replicate the problem in a test gallery of my own using the same configuration options that your galleries use.

Unfortunately it looks like you've found a bug whereby the Back Button does not respect the buttonBarIconColor when a non-default value is used for buttonBarIconSize.
I have notified the developers and this problem should hopefully be fixed in the next version of Juicebox-Pro.

In the meantime, it looks like a suitable workaround would be to set buttonBarIconSize to its default value of 20.
This should hopefully be an acceptable workaround as you currently use a buttonBarIconSize value of 22.

Thank you for reporting this issue.
I hope my workaround helps until the problem is fixed.