Topic: Multi-image size - IPTC

Hello,

Just upgraded to the Pro version.

I'm very disapointed to discover I cannot create galleries with multi-sized image with the Lightroom plug-in...

If I create a gallery with the plug-in, then add manually the "large" and "small" folder with the pictures, it's going to be ok or not ?

Also, I read that ProBuilder can read IPTC from Images -> Titles -> Use ITPC Title. Well, from Images, I don't have Titles, only Image Size and Watermark. If I select a picture, it displays a Title field, but nothing to select Use IPTC Title.

Thanks and Regards,

PR

Re: Multi-image size - IPTC

I'm very disapointed to discover I cannot create galleries with multi-sized image with the Lightroom plug-in...

Unfortunately, as you have discovered, the Lightroom plugin is unable to create a Multi-Size Image gallery.
If you'd like to create a Multi-Size Image gallery, then you'll need to use JuiceboxBuilder-Pro.

If I create a gallery with the plug-in, then add manually the "large" and "small" folder with the pictures, it's going to be ok or not ?

It would not be enough to just add 'small' and 'large' image folders. Juicebox-Pro needs to know the paths to the images so you'd need to also add smallImageURL and largeImageURL attributes to the <image> tags in your gallery's 'config.xml' file.
For example:

<image imageURL="images/image_0001.jpg"
    thumbURL="thumbs/image_0001.jpg"
    linkURL="images/large/image_0001.jpg"
    linkTarget="_blank"
    sourcePath="C:\Users\Username\Desktop\Images\image_0001.jpg"
    largeImageURL="images/large/image_0001.jpg"
    smallImageURL="images/small/image_0001.jpg">
    <title><![CDATA[Image title goes here.]]></title>
    <caption><![CDATA[Image caption goes here.]]></caption>
  </image>

Also, I read that ProBuilder can read IPTC from Images -> Titles -> Use ITPC Title. Well, from Images, I don't have Titles, only Image Size and Watermark. If I select a picture, it displays a Title field, but nothing to select Use IPTC Title.

'Images -> Titles -> Use ITPC Title' is an option from the drop-down menu at the top of the application.
Please see the screenshot attached to this post.

For reference, if you use Adobe Photoshop to enter your IPTC data, then use the IPTC Document Title fields for the image titles and the IPTC Description fields for the image captions.

Post's attachments

Screenshot.jpg
Screenshot.jpg 36.34 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Thanks for the answers : as BuilderPro didn't open in full screen, I didn't take care it has a menu on the top...

Best Regards,

PR

You're welcome.