Topic: Export Juicebox Galleries [SOLVED]

Launching a new wordpress theme with a fresh database (it's a long story) and want to port over the Juicebox galleries so old galleries will work.

Is this possible?

If not, where in the database does Juicebox store the data so I can port over that specific table?

Re: Export Juicebox Galleries [SOLVED]

All the WP-Juicebox data files for the galleries are stored in the 'wp-content/uploads/juicebox/' directory so be sure to copy the content of this folder over to your new WordPress site.

The only other WP-Juicebox info that would need to be transferred is the last-used gallery id number.
This is stored as a WordPress Option in the 'wp_options' table named 'juicebox_options['last_id']'.

Copying all of the above (as well as the gallery shortcodes in your pages and posts) should be all that is required to reinstate your galleries in your new WordPress site.

I hope this helps.

Thanks Steven, that's what I was looking for.

Steven, ran an sql query and it's saying no columns found with that info in 'wp_options'.

Query: SELECT * FROM `wp_options` WHERE 'option_name' LIKE 'juicebox-options["last_id"]'

Any ideas?

Sorry, my mistake. Try searching for 'juicebox_options' with an underscore instead of a dash.
Apologies for the typo. I've corrected my post above.

Steven, found the row!

Curious if the option_id is necessary to copy over as well?
Or, should I create a new gallery so it sets up the row and then port over the last id into the new DB?
Or, should I just amend it as a new row to the end of the table?

Just curious if this part is necessary.

Ok, so figured out the best way to do this.

1. create a new gallery before updating the uploads/juicebox folder with the xml files.
This will create the database entry.

2. Update the database entry with the latest gallery id.

3. Import the xml files into uploads/juicebox

4. Test adding a new gallery and make sure the ID is the next one after your latest gallery within the plugin.

Thanks for the help Steven.

As far as I am aware, 'option_id' is not something that is used by the current version of WP-Juicebox.
At the moment, I cannot remember if 'option_id' was perhaps something that was used by an older version (and is no longer required) but I've searched through the files for several previous versions and cannot find any instance of 'option_id'.
Please let me know what version of WP-Juicebox you are currently using and I'll look into it further to see if I can figure out what 'option_id' is or was.
Also, in case it helps, please let me now what your 'option_id' and 'last_id' are currently set to and how many WP-Juicebox galleries you currently have.
Thank you.

Edit:
It sounds like you've got it sorted out. Thank you for letting me know.
Also, thanks for sharing your steps which might help others who are migrating their own WordPress sites.