Topic: Display unique URL for each image

How I can configure so a unique URL for each image is displayed in the browser URL bar as the album is being viewed?  This is a critical feature.

I had an older php album, and it had a unique URL for every image - it was very much present and indexed in all image search engines.

I switched to JB, the gallery is very nice, but nothing shows up in the search engines (while other images from the same site/page that are not in the JB album, do show up in search engines).

Re: Display unique URL for each image

How I can configure so a unique URL for each image is displayed in the browser URL bar as the album is being viewed?

Set enableDirectLinks="TRUE" (in JuiceboxBuilder-Pro's 'Customize -> General' section) and each image in the gallery will have its own unique URL (the gallery's own URL with a # identifier at the end with a number representing the image's position in the gallery). The URL will change as images are selected in the gallery and each unique URL can be used to go directly to its corresponding image in the gallery. There is a short description of this configuration option in the General section of the Config Options page.

I switched to JB, the gallery is very nice, but nothing shows up in the search engines (while other images from the same site/page that are not in the JB album, do show up in search engines).

Select the 'Add SEO Content' checkbox in JuiceboxBuilder-Pro's 'Sharing' section (to instruct JuicboxBuilder-Pro to generate SEO Content code) and, if you are embedding your gallery into an existing web page (rather than just using the gallery's own 'index.html' file where the SEO Content code will already be present), then be sure to copy all the embedding code on JuiceboxBuilder-Pro's 'Publish' tab.
Please see the Search Engine Optimization support section for further information.