Topic: Fotomoto in Cdn dollars...

I'm a little disappointed to find that Fotomoto does not work in Cdn dollars using Stripe.  If I don't want to use PayPal, is there any other option with Fotomoto and Juicebox?

Dave

Re: Fotomoto in Cdn dollars...

When using Fotomoto in conjunction with Juicebox-Pro, all that is done at Juicebox-Pro's end is to include your fotomotoStoreId as a configuration option. Everything else is handled at Fotomoto's end.
I've found this quote from a Fotomoto help page (dated 2 October 2012) but it looks like the alternative payment methods have not yet been implemented.

For now, we will be offering PayPal and Stripe as payment methods, but over time we will offer more payment methods (Amazon Payments, Google Checkout, and possibly others such as Moneybookers).

Maybe you could contact Fotomoto to see if or when these alternatives might be available.
In the meantime, it looks like you might need to work with what Fotomoto has to offer or perhaps use an alternative e-commerce solution.
Juicebox-Pro provides the ability to link each image in a gallery to a unique purchase URL (which is opened when the Shopping Cart icon is clicked). Please see the Using Custom Purchase URLs support section for details.