Topic: Set Defaults Not Applying Custom Settings

I added the following set of customization code to the "Set Defaults" option of juicebox. I was thinking that this would apply the settings to all galleries that I create with juicebox. What happens is that the settings don't get applied to the gallery, and the only way that I can get the settings to apply to the gallery is if i add the customization code to the individual gallery. Is there some way to set a global settings?

Below are my customizations codes:

screenMode="AUTO"
enableKeyboardControls="TRUE"
showSmallThumbs="FALSE"
showLargeThumbs="FALSE"
useThumbDots="TRUE"
captionBackColor="rgba(89,89,89,.5)"
textColor="rgba(255,255,255,1)"
imageTransitionType="FADE"

Also, how can i edit or change the color of the title text when the user hovers over the image and the grey horizontal title bar appears? I'd like to make the text white.

Re: Set Defaults Not Applying Custom Settings

The 'Set Defaults' button in WP-Juicebox allows the user to set default values for the options which are then used to populate the input fields in the pop-up settings window when a new gallery is being created.
If you tend to use similar settings for all your galleries, this will prevent you from having to change the same settings each time you create a new gallery.
It will not apply these settings to any galleries which have already been created. These galleries will need to be edited individually to have their settings changed.