Topic: You Tube and Vimeo

Hi,

Is it possible to embed YouTube and Vimeo videos into a gallery - and if so can you point me to the instructions on the site to do so please? I can't find any references there.

Cheers

Seb

Re: You Tube and Vimeo

Unfortunately, it is not possible to embed YouTube or Vimeo videos into a Juicebox gallery.
Please see this FAQ: Will Juicebox load things other than images?

Alternatives might be to either embed your YouTube or Vimeo videos into the same web page as your gallery (alongside but not inside the gallery) or link to your YouTube or Vimeo video pages from within the gallery. For example, you can create links in image titles and image captions by using HTML formatting as noted in this FAQ: How do I add HTML formatting to image captions and titles?

Thanks Steven,

Maybe something for a future release of Juicebox...

Cheers,

Seb

Please feel free to post suggestions for future versions in the Feature Requests forum thread.
This keeps all the ideas together and ensures that they are not overlooked by the developers.
I do not know the likelihood of any suggestions being implemented (video support may be unlikely as Juicebox was originally designed as an image viewer) but this is certainly the best place for all ideas.
Thank you.