Topic: Autohide Thumbs only works with Info Overlay showing.

I've just downloaded and installed the new v1.5 which is great, but one of the features I like the most seems to have an odd quirk.

I want to be able to use the Autohide Thumbs function, yet it doesn't seem to work unless the Info Overlay is showing on the image. I tried a number of different combinations of options to no avail. I assumed this might be a glitch or something wrong with my download/install until I looked at the demo on the Juicebox website and it does the same thing, leading me to assume this is just how the feature works.

Is there any way around this? I think the feature is really neat, but I don't want the Info Bar to be constantly overlaying and therefore obscuring the image. It would be much better if 'Info' was still just an option to turn on and off on the buttons bar, without it effecting the Autohide Thumbs function.

Am I doing something wrong or can anyone expand on this?

Thanks very much for your time in advance.

Re: Autohide Thumbs only works with Info Overlay showing.

Thank you for reporting this. It certainly looks like a bug (thumbnails do not AutoHide when showInfoButton="TRUE" and overlay is toggled off). I've notified the developers.

It looks like the problem is directly related to the Info Button so a workaround might be to set showInfoButton="FALSE".

...I don't want the Info Bar to be constantly overlaying and therefore obscuring the image.

If you still want to display the Button Bar but just don't want it to be overlaid on top of your images, you can set buttonBarPosition="TOP" (in JuiceboxBuilder-Pro's 'Customize -> Button Bar' section). The Button Bar will then always be positioned at the top of the gallery above the images (not on top of them). You can set the topAreaHeight (in JuiceboxBuilder-Pro's 'Customize -> General' section) if you like.

If you don't want the Button Bar to be displayed at all, then you can set buttonBarPosition="NONE" (in JuiceboxBuilder-Pro's 'Customize -> Button Bar' section).

Thanks again for reporting the problem.