Topic: Juicebox mobile version issue

Issue about Android device return button

http://www.yin-image.com/yinimage/sports/

When I click one of this gallery, then go to gallery main page, and click the big photo, go to thumbails page, and click device return button, it normal return to main image, but click reture once more, why go to thumbail page again ?

PC version is no problem

Re: Juicebox mobile version issue

I think this is likely to be due to the fact that when a gallery is expanded in the same page on an Android device, the Fullscreen API is used and when you tap the device return button (after expanding the gallery from the Splash Page) the gallery exits fullscreen mode (rather than just going back one page in the browser's history). A subsequent click on the device return button will then return to the last page visited (which was the thumbnail page).

This seems to be unique to Android devices and I think it might be difficult to change this behavior. We certainly have control over what happens when navigating throughout a Showkase site using the web page navigation and gallery buttons but we have much less control over what happens when you tap a browser or device specific button.

Try forcing your gallery to always expand in a new page by setting expandInNewPage="TRUE" (in the 'General' section) and you might find that the device return button functionality is more intuitive.

If I setting expandInNewPage="TRUE"

when I click the gallery big photo, it go to standalone photo, not thumbnail.

Is there another method can show thumbnail on Android device ?

expandInNewPage="TRUE"   sample
http://www.yin-image.com/yinimage/macau-gp-2015/

Unfortunately, that's a bug that has already been logged with the developers and should hopefully be fixed in the next version.
When showSmallThumbsOnLoad="TRUE" (the default value for this option), the Splash Page should expand the gallery to display the thumbnail page (rather than the first image in the gallery) regardless of the value of expandInNewPage.
Until this bug is fixed, it might be best to stick with expandInNewPage="FALSE" and accept the behaviour of the device return button on Android.
I realise that this may not be ideal but the bug you've reported (regarding the thumbnail page not being displayed) should be fixed in the next version and I've notified the developers about the Android device return button issue in case there is something that can be done about it at at the Juicebox level.
Thank you for reporting these issues.