1 (edited by Branky 2016-11-27 12:59:13)

Topic: WP-Juicebox shortcode error

Hi, guys.
I see you are friendly with coding. I must say. Juice does not work on WP or HTML in any way (for me). I need something more friendly.
Greetings.
Branky.

Re: WP-Juicebox shortcode error

@Branky

Juice does not work on WP or HTML in any way (for me).

You can embed a Juicebox gallery into an existing web page alongside other content by following the Embedding in a HTML Page instructions.

If you just want to display a gallery on a web page of its own, then you just need to create a Juicebox gallery with JuiceboxBuilder and open the gallery's 'index.html' page (inside the gallery folder) in your browser (no coding required).

If you are a WordPress user and want to embed a Juicebox gallery into a WordPress page or post, then you can either:
(1) Use WP-Juicebox (the dedicated Juicebox plugin for WordPress) to create a Juicebox gallery and embed it into your WordPress page or post from within the WordPress dashboard without any coding at all.
(2) Create a Juicebox gallery with JuiceboxBuilder and embed it into your WordPress page or post manually using the baseUrl method of embedding.

If you get stuck with anything, please let me know and I'll do my best to help you out.
If possible, please provide a link to your gallery's web page so that I can see the problem for myself. This usually helps with troubleshooting. Also, please provide a screenshot so that I can see what you are seeing.
If you encounter any error messages along the way, please post them, too. Thank you.

Now I work in WP, here is screenshots, thanks.

"WP-Juicebox is unable to insert Gallery shortcode tag" (Juicebox lite)

Now I work in WP, here is screenshots, thanks.

Unfortunately, the forum is not configured to allow the posting of images.
If you want to share a screenshot, please upload it somewhere (perhaps your own website or a file sharing service such as Dropbox or Google Drive) and provide a link. Thank you.

"WP-Juicebox is unable to insert Gallery shortcode tag" (Juicebox lite)

If you are using a non-default permalink structure (anything other than 'Plain' or 'Post name'), then the solution is to open the plugin's 'config.php', jb-config.php' and 'save-gallery.php' files in a plain text editor and change all instances of:

include_once $wp_path . 'wp-blog-header.php';

... to:

include_once $wp_path . 'wp-load.php';

There is just once instance near the top of each file.
This fix will be included in the next official version of the plugin.

If you have trouble implementing this fix manually, you can download a version of the plugin which includes the fix here.

If you are already using 'Plain' or 'Post name' permalinks, then the error message may also be due to the use of an unsupported editor (instead of the WordPress default TinyMCE editor).
If you are using a different editor, please try temporarily reverting to the default editor to see if this helps.

If you continue to experience difficulties, please let me know what versions of WordPress and WP-Juicebox you are using.It may help to know. Thank you.