Topic: Nav button causes download! [SOLVED]

Hi,

I'm using the latest juicebox-pro plugin (1.5) in lightroom 6.

I use a "button bar" with buttons for thumbs, download, nav/autoplay, and email contact.

I have just noticed that the "back arrow" which should go to the previous image, instead causes the file to be downloaded.

If you hover over the "back arrow", indeed the tooltip even says "Download".

The easiest way to demonstrate this is to have a look at the site I'm putting together (I see the problem in Chrome, Safari, and Firefox - all I've tested):

thomasblom.com

Once the page loads, click on the "GARAGE" or "PARTY" link to see galleries that exhibit the problem.

These galleries are loaded dynamically onto the same page without a page refresh as outlined in your embed docs.

Thanks,
Thomas Blom

Re: Nav button causes download! [SOLVED]

To be clear - initially the back arrow is greyed out, as it should be - and the correct tooltip is displayed.  But once I advance to the next image, and back arrow becomes active, it has the wrong tooltip and performs the wrong function.

I notice that the Button Bar works as expected when you view the gallery on its own web page (at '/photos/galleries/2014-11-16 garage/index.html').
On your main page, it looks like the hit areas for the Button Bar buttons are being offset (and not lining up correctly with the icons) because of the following code in your 'thomasblom.css' file.

a {
    padding-left: 20px;
    padding-right: 20px;
}

This code affects all <a> tags on your page, including those within the gallery.
There is no way to protect a Juicebox gallery (or any other HTML element) from such global CSS and the Juicebox gallery has no option but to inherit this CSS.
Perhaps the best solution would be to use CSS Selectors (classes and ids) to apply your custom CSS rules to only those elements on your web page that require them.
I hope this helps.

Silly me!  I was rapidly prototyping and using very general selector css.  Thanks for spotting that.

You're welcome!