Topic: Fullscreen on iPhone

Am having trouble with viewing Pro on the iPhone in fullscreen. When I click on the Fullscreen icon, I get a 404 Page Not Found error.

The gallery is embedded on the page.

I have tried two different ways, one with the page sitting outside the Juicebox folder (preferred). With this I have to use baseUrl, which I thought was a clue.

1. http://www.apcosigns.com/test/accord15.html#

And one with the page sitting inside the Juicebox folder, where I removed the baseUrl

2. http://www.apcosigns.com/test/accord15/accord15.html#

It happens on both pages.

I read there is an iPhone glitch, but wasn't sure if this was part of that. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Fullscreen on iPhone

I see the problem in your own galleries but have been unable to replicate the problem in test galleries of my own (using the same structure, embedding code and configuration options that your galleries do).

Here are a few things to try which may help:

• Try re-uploading your 'jbcore' folder to your web server to ensure that all the files are present and correct in case any resource files are missing or were somehow corrupted during the initial upload.

• Try using absolute URLs in your embedding code rather than relative URLs (for the path to the 'juicebox.js' file, the baseUrl and the configUrl). If this helps, then perhaps there is a rewrite rule in an .htaccess file on your web server which is causing the problem.

• Try setting expandInNewPage="FALSE" (in JuiceboxBuilder-Pro's 'Customize -> General' section) and locking the viewport of your embedding page. Please see here for details.

Try re-uploading your 'jbcore' folder to your web server to ensure that all the files are present and correct in case any resource files are missing or were somehow corrupted during the initial upload.

Didn't work. No noticeable change.

Try using absolute URLs in your embedding code rather than relative URLs (for the path to the 'juicebox.js' file, the baseUrl and the configUrl). If this helps, then perhaps there is a rewrite rule in an .htaccess file on your web server which is causing the problem.

Oddly, this caused the dreaded "config.xml not found" error. Removed baseUrl and still got it.

Try setting expandInNewPage="FALSE" (in JuiceboxBuilder-Pro's 'Customize -> General' section) and locking the viewport of your embedding page. Please see here for details.

I tried this previously, but it causes the page to view zoomed in with no way to pinch.

I notice that you have your JavaScript embedding code inside the <div> into which you are embedding your gallery.
Try moving the JavaScript embedding code outside the <div id="juicebox-container"></div> tags.