Topic: Upgrade = Headache :(

i finally got around to upgrading a site from 1.0.2 to 1.3.2 and it's not looking good.  i'm sure it's something simple, but i need help figuring it out.

i'm using wordpress 3.5.2 and the latest wp-juicebox plugin (1.3.2).  i have a pro license, but it seems that none of my pro options are being recognized.  foremost is the juicebox badge (no offense, but i give ya'll plenty of props elsewhere).  i'm sure this is a configuration issue, but i don't know where to go or what to do.

thanks!

Re: Upgrade = Headache :(

If you see the Juicebox badge/link in the bottom right corner of your galleries, then your galleries are still Juicebox-Lite rather than Juicebox-Pro.
You can upgrade WP-Juicebox (the Juicebox plugin for WordPress) from Juicebox-Lite (which it comes bundled with) to Juicebox-Pro by following the instructions here.
If you are in any doubt as to whether the existing 'jbcore' folder is being overwritten with the Pro version, try deleting the existing 'jbcore' folder from your web server first before uploading the Pro version in its place.

Re: Upgrade = Headache :(

BINGO!  THANKS!!